How COVID-19 affects Waterford Summer 2020
We hope that you are each being careful and wise, doing all you can to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Like most of you, we at Waterford are keeping close tabs on the news and guidelines from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, the Utah Department of Health, and Sandy City. With the Governor’s recent announcement that our part of Utah is moving to risk level Yellow (low risk) we are cleared to run camps under a series of careful precautions. Click here to see our protocols.
Please note the following:
1) On May 22, 2020 we canceled many of our camps, in order to free up our faculty and staff to make intensive preparations for the 2020-2021 academic year. The camps that will remain are PK/K Day Camp, 1st/2nd Day Camp, and College Essay Writing.
2) We will make a determination two weeks before each session of camp about the safety and prudence of holding that session. If the state remains at risk level Yellow, we will likely run the session. If we cancel any session, we will give each family a full refund, including the deposit.
3) If a session is running as planned but parents decide COVID-19 impacts the ability of their child to attend, parents may withdraw their child and receive a full refund of all monies previously paid for that session. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the relevant session.
4) If the situation becomes more serious and the state’s risk level declaration for our area returns to Orange (moderate) or Red (high), we will not run any camps in person at that time, but are prepared to run College Essay Writing in a virtual format at a discount, if families elect to participate.